The Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC) is an organization accredited by the Administration of Japan as a technical Standards Development Organisation (SDO). As an incorporated association that contributes to the standardization activities in the field of information and communication technology (ICT), the TTC aims to develop and disseminate standards for information and communications networks.
Apart from participating in the creation of a safe and comfortable society supported by the rapid development of ICTs, the TTC is also actively involved in:
- Developing standards pertaining to information and communication networks.
- Conducting surveys and research on information and communication networks.
- Disseminating standards pertaining to information and communication networks.
- Engaging in undertakings ancillary to the above business activities.
- Engaging in other business activities necessary to achieve the purpose of the Committee